How to find us
Fort York is located northeast of the Exhibition Place grounds on Fort York Boulevard. Entrance can be via the Visitor Centre which is located at 250 Fort York Boulevard.
- From Gardiner Expressway eastbound: Take the Jameson exit off the Gardiner Expressway to Lakeshore Boulevard. Continue eastbound on Lakeshore Boulevard, past Exhibition Place, turning left on Strachan Avenue. North on Strachan Avenue to Fleet Street. Turn right on Fleet street to Fort York Boulevard and turn left.
- From Gardiner Expressway westbound: Take the Spadina exit off the Gardiner Expressway and continue westbound on Lakeshore Boulevard. Turn right at Strachan Avenue and continue to Fleet Street. Turn right on Fleet street to Fort York Boulevard and turn left.
- The following paid parking is available off-site and only a few minutes walking distance from the event grounds:
- 10 Portland Street (garage parking, 4 km away)
- 775 King St. West (garage parking, 4 km away)
- 711 Lakeshore Blvd. West (surface parking, 8 km away)
- 803 Richmond St. West (surface parking, 8 km away)
- There may be limited or no public parking available on site during Taste of Toronto. Attendees are encouraged to use transit, bike, and walk to the festival.
- From Bloor Street Subway (Line 2): From Bathurst Station on Line 2, take the Bathurst 511 “Exhibition” streetcar southbound. Exit at Bathurst and Fort York Boulevard stop. Walk North West to the Taste or Toronto Entrance/Historic Fort York Entrance.
- From Union Station (Line 1): At Union Station take the 509 Harbourfront streetcar westbound towards the CNE Exhibition grounds on Fleet Street. Exit streetcar at Fleet St at Bathurst St stop. Walk North up Bathurst to the Taste of Toronto Entrance/Historic Fort York Entrance.
- From Exhibition GO Station: From Exhibition GO Station take the 511 Bathurst Street streetcar and exit streetcar at Bathurst St. and Fort York Boulevard stop. Walk north on the west side of Bathurst to the Taste of Toronto Entrance/Historic Fort York Entrance
Toronto city maps can be accessed here
GO Transit website can be accessed here